No products in the cart.
3 in 1 cable compression crimping tool kit, which includes compression tool, coax cable stripper, and cable/wire cutters. Technicians and installers need to have reliable tools. These tools make your job easier. The compression connectors are quickly coming the standard for home theater, cable television and satellite installations. The compression tool is a must for installing compression connector on cable. This tool works with RG-59,RG-6, RG-58 and BNC
Compatible with almost all connectors: PPC, Dig icon, Gilbert, Holland, Thomas and Betts Snap and Seal, Ultras, Stirling, Lock and Seal, etc. Heavy Duty Pre-calibrated and easy to use Lightweight ergonomic design
- Universal F Compression/Crimping Tool.
- Pre-calibrated and easy to use.
- Works with RG-6, RG-59, RG-58, compression connectors.
- Compatible with almost all connectors
Rotary Coaxial Cable stripper
Two adjustable blades on this cable stripper allow precise stripping of RG6, RG58, and RG59 coaxial cable. The cable stripper strips cable to 4mm, 6mm, 8mm and 12mm lengths to provide perfect fitting connectors. The tool also includes a hex wrench for quick and easy blade adjustment between jobs.
- Two adjustable blades allow precise stripping of RG6, RG58, and RG59
- Strips to 4mm, 6mm, 8mm and 12mm lengths for perfect fitting connectors
- Quick set up and fast operation
- Included hex wrench stores on the tool for quick blade adjustment
- Easy to keep on your finger when stripping multiple cables yet small enough to slip into a shirt pocket